Monday

9th May 2011 - Handy Manny cake with Tools.

For this cake I needed to do a little research because I had no idea who Handy Manny was.  I googled him and even watched a couple of episodes on sky just to get to know what I had to put on a Handy Manny cake.

The first thing I noticed is that his tools are characters themselves and must definately go on the cake.  There are seven main tools and several others you just see now and again.  I only made the main tools along with Handy Manny himself.

I couldn't just have them plonked on top of a cake doing nothing, so i made it look like Handy Manny and his tools had just made a rabbit hutch for a naughty little rabbit named Peter.  I also had to put the name of the child on the cake for whom it was made for.  I decided to also make this look like it had just been made too.
Handy Manny cake Tools

Very difficult cake to make

Even remembered to put a pencil
behind his ear

No comments:

Post a Comment