Tuesday

14th June 2011 - Newcastle United Cake

Another football cake, but this time not so boring.  Paddy wanted me to make a cake for his son Robert.  To begin with he asked me to make a Spiderman cake... this was a few weeks before I was due to make it.  I had a few designs in mind, until about a week before the cake was due.  His son had changed his mind and wanted a Celtic Football club cake.  I thought fine. okay and looked at the Internet about the team for ideas.

Two days before the cake was due he changed his mind again to a Newcastle United logo cake... Fairly tricky little logo as it happens.  I did my best and both Paddy and Robert were happy with the results.  So All is Good =].

Newcastle United Cake
More difficult than it looks

Plenty of detail

No comments:

Post a Comment