Saturday

27th November 2010 - No Batteries

Today I was going to make Rich Fruit Cake but Tesco didn’t deliver all the ingredients Lel ordered for me. =[ I had a rummage through the cupboards to see what ingredients I could find.  Nothing that would help a Rich Fruit Cake! But enough to make other stuff.

I had enough to make some more Chocolate Chip Cookies (NNOOOO the camera has ran out of batteries =[, I must have cursed myself when I said I would take photos of all attempts.  So no photos from today unfortunately. =[)
I also made some Brownies form the Be-Ro book.  Although I re-placed the chopped walnuts with chocolate chips because the kids don’t like them.  These turned out great and were an instant hit with the family =]. 
Lastly a made a small batch of Cupcakes using the Be-Ro recipe for Victoria Sponge Cake but using only half the quantity of ingredients... because that’s all I had left.   They worked out well too... today was good day for a Gamer/Baker =].

No comments:

Post a Comment