Sunday

14th November 2010 - My Cake Diary by Wiggles.........

I am known as Wiggles or Wigz to close friends and family.  I am a 36 year old factory worker, working for McVities as a Technical Operator.  I have no skills outside of the factory and no qualifications except NVQ’s in Information Technology (from about 1992 which is pointless), Basic Engineering (very very basic) and lastly in Business Improvement Techniques (that teaches you how to be organised, or that’s how I remember it anyway, and I fail at miserably).
One skill I have picked up throughout my life is how to be a lazy gamer.  I love playing my Xbox (GamerTag – Wiggles Whoo) and I would be lost without it and my computer, which I am now typing this on.  I can spend 12 hours plus playing games and watching movies easily in one sitting.  I get up at around 1pm on weekdays (I do nightshift in McVities) and play Xbox or watch movies/Sci-fi T.V till 9pm.  At 9pm I spend just half an hour with my wonderful wife Lel (as I know her), before I leave the house for work. 
Saturdays are non-tech days (no Xbox or pc) for me and I spend it with Lel.  We don’t do much, maybe go into town for lunch, once the Tesco delivery has arrived at our door and been put away that is.  On the evening we spend time watching T.V and DVD’s.  A Sunday consists of walking Alfie, our West Highland Terrier (Westie), from around 1pm-ish until 4pm-ish.  When we get home we bath Alfie and feed him and our ginger cat Fudge.  After that I switch on my Xbox and play through the night until 6-7 in the morning.
Along with my ‘busy’ life I have two sons, Ad (as I know him) who is 18 years old and T-Berry (as I know him) who is 15 years old.  Ad is much like me with the same interests and similar personality, and T-Berry is like his mum in both attitude and intellect (which by the way is far superior to me!!!!).

Alfie - aged 4 Months


Fudge - aged 10 years


No comments:

Post a Comment