Wednesday

6th April 2011 - Heart shaped cake with Roses and a Smurf.

Well I got an order from a work mate a few days ago for a pink, girly, heart shaped cake with I Love You on it.   Ohhh and with a blue and white Smurf on it somewhere.  Why a Smurf??? His girlfriend whom the cake was for likes girly things and Smurfs.  I couldn't just slap a smurf on the cake any old how (Heheheh slap a smurf, would its face go red or a different shade of blue/purple???)..............

............... Anyway the cake!!! I decided that the Smurf should be doing something on the cake and the best thing I could come up with so it looked like it was meant to be there, was make it look like it was planting some of the flowers onto the cake straight from plant pots... Well look below and see what you think.... I also took some pictures of what the cake would look like if the Smurf was not part of the cake.

7hrs to make (inc Smurf)
Handmade and painted Roses.






Blue Smurfs and Pink cake don't go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment