Saturday

8th January 2011 - Me and T-Berry do Weekend cakes.

Christmas is over and 2011 has arrived.  To kick it off me and T-berry make some Chocolate Brownies and Chocolate Angel cakes for the weekend tea.  I thoroughly enjoyed today baking with my young son, especially knowing how tasty his cakes are.

T-Berry mixed all his ingredients together in a slow stirring motion where I tend to use an electric whisk.  This could be the secret to his cakes tasting so good.  I will have to try it that way the next time I make something.

With Valentines coming up soon I will have to do some research into cakes for the season and come up with a design for my wife Lel.  It needs to say I Love You but with something personal in the design...  I will see what I come up with in the next few weeks.




T-Berry does fantastic Brownies =]
Choc Angels - Nice with a Cuppa

No comments:

Post a Comment