Saturday

29th January 2011 - Kisses and butterflies.

Something simple today because I don't have alot of time on my hands.  I looked in old faithful Be-Ro for easy and quick bakes and found Coffee Kisses and Cupcakes.

The Coffee kisses only took about 20 minutes from start to finish and tasted great.  So great in fact I was told, or should I say demanded to make some more in the future.  I will too and of different flavours like strawberry and cream, Mocha, chocolate and vanilla or such like.
 

Soft Coffee biscuit and Coffee buttercream.... mmmmmmm

 After the Coffee Kisses were done I placed my Victoria sponge mix into paper cupcake cases and popped them in the oven.  After a cuppa and a coffee kiss I took them out and let them cool.  Once cooled ,I spooned some red vanilla buttercream on top along with some decorative coloured sugar crystals.  I thought they still looked a little boring so I spent five minutes cutting out some butterflies from fondant and adding a little colour.  Not great looking but good enough to eat =].

Sparkles and Butterflies.



No comments:

Post a Comment